November 23, 2006
Just For laughs
- The Smiths were dining out when his wife noticed a familiar face at the bar.
“Honey,” she said as she pointed the guy out, “That guy at the bar has been drinking like that since I left him seven years ago.”
Her husband said, “That’s silly, no one celebrates that much!”
- Q: Why doesn’t law permit a man to marry a second woman?
A: Because as per law you cannot be punished twice for the same offence!
- “Will the father be present during the birth?” asked the obstetrician.
“Nah,” replied the mother-to-be. “He and my husband don’t get along.”
- The owner of a company tells his employees:
You worked very hard this year. The company’s profits increased dramatically. As a reward, I ‘ll give everyone a check for Rs 5000. If you work with the same zeal next year, I’ll sign those checks.
- A husband, the owner of a new car, was somewhat reluctant to allow his wife to drove his prize possession…even to the grocery store which was a few blocks from the house.
After she insisted, he finally relented, cautioning her as she departed, “Remember, if you have an accident, the newspaper will print your age!”
- A blonde was being admonished by the doctor: Until the penicillin cleans out ur infection, u r to have no relations whatsoever!
Pausing for a moment, blonde replied: Ok, but what about friends & neighbors?
- Two old ladies were attending a rather long church service. One leaned over & whispered: My butt is going to sleep. ‘I know,’ replied the other, ‘I heard it snore three times.’
RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI